Sunday, November 24, 2013

Theater for therapy

It struck me as odd that I write this. I remember as a theater major, going to see show and seeing all of the droning monologues in which the performer would go on and on about how they weren't loved, or lost a lover or were confused about who they were. It seemed every "playwrite" would ignore the obvious fact that the world needed to be entertained, and simply vomit whiny dreck on the rest of us. I stopped going to these "theater for therapy" sessions because I am not a therapist...I just wanted to meet some theater girls. 
Soo...
That being said,I did not intend this to be a "blog for therapy" more of a exercise in writing, possibly interesting to others, and jump start to my riding and writing.

Don't let the first few posts fool you, only moderate upheaval of whiny dreck will follow. 

I believe once I get rolling (hah) i'll find a way to entertain the audience...maybe not. If you came here looking for theater girls...sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment