Saturday, November 23, 2013

Bike

Obligatory Bike Check? Sure..why not...
It's just a big "freestyle" bike..not a flatland bike, or a street bike, or a park bike...
I just ride, whatever.

I'm 6'4"-Gotta be a big bike...Still playing with tires, have separate wheels I could ride for street if I feel I need to-I shouldn't, but I kinna do, I like the bigger tires..we shall see. Follow along in the home game.
Nightime pics to enhance zombieness...
oooohhh...scary


Frame: Sunday Soundwave 21" Zombiefied
Fork: Sunday Night 2.1
Bar: Quest BMX Miyagi Bar
Stem: Odyssey Elementary V3
Heasdest: Odyssey
Grips: Odyssey Cufflinks
Gyro: Odyssey GTX
Brake Levers: Odyssey M2 Right, Monolever Left
Brakes: Odyssey Evo 2
Seapost: Odyssey Intac
Seat: Aitken nightwolf...respect
Cranks: Odyssey Thunderbolt 175 RHD
Bottom Bracket: Odyssey 22mm
Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth 25t
Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
Chain: Odyssey Bluebird
Tires: Odyssey Freq G 1.85
Rims: Odyssey Aerospace
Hub F: Odyssey Vandero2
Hub R: Infinity Flowcoaster
Spokes: Odyssey 4x
Front Pegs: Quest Meta-Guru
Rear Pegs: Left Odyssey Steel Rifle, Right Quest Guru stix (in case I feel like throwin' in a feeble...)

Street wheels-Odyssey Aerospace rims, Antigram Hubs, Steel Rifle pegs, Aitken 2.25 K-lytes.

Boom.

Yep, sure is a lot of seatpost...haters gonna hate...