Thursday, December 5, 2013

Another night in the lot

A good night tonight. Rolled away a few times. Nothing major, nothing epic. I just rolled away. Endo 360 fakie rollback. Cool. Peg wheelie weak turbine. Cool. Tail whip. Cool. Nothing groundbreaking, but progress. Regress? I digress.

It was hard to get out the door. For years I have stayed in. Did the dishes. Took out the trash. Don't upset the balance of adult life. Look at you. Look at the grey hair. The midlife gut. The diseases your grandpa had. Progress indeed.

I went to the lot. It is around the corner. Kinda level. Kinda quiet. Kinda secure. Kinda lit. Kinda mine now. Anyone in whittier? It's behind Albertsons. It's a shit lot, but now it is mine. And I rode away from some babystep tricks regression.

Tomorrow I will stay inside. Do the dishes. Cook dinner. But Saturday...smoothies, hydrants, and fork glides are mine. I made my list . I Have my spot. Regression process in full swing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment